رحلی - تک جلدی | رنگی
Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique | تکنیک های اتاق عمل بری کهن – 2020
خرید کتاب افست اتاق عمل جراحی | نشر اشراقیه | یک جلدی | تمام رنگی جلد هارد
Easily learn how to apply basic surgical principles and techniques with Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique, 14th Edition. For over 50 years, this highly readable text has been trusted to clearly cover the “nuts and bolts” of surgical techniques in a step-by-step format. Expert authors Nancymarie Phillips and Anita Hornacky emphasize the importance of teamwork throughout, with practical strategies and examples of how cooperation among perioperative caregivers contributes to positive patient care outcomes. With a strong focus on the physiologic, psychologic, and spiritual considerations of perioperative patients, this extensively updated new edition gives you the knowledge you need to plan and implement comprehensive, individualized care.
- Detailed information on the fundamentals of perioperative nursing and surgical technology roles enhance students’ understanding of basic surgical principles and techniques.
- Emphasis on teamwork among perioperative caregivers encourages cooperation in attaining positive patient care outcomes.
- In-depth discussions of patients with special needs related to age or health status help students learn how to develop a plan of care tailored to the unique care needs of all patients.
- Focus on the physiologic, psychologic and spiritual considerations of patients gives students the knowledge they need to plan and implement comprehensive, individualized care.
- Vivid high-quality illustrations reflect the latest in perioperative procedures and provide key safety information.